Forum PLUCHON.COM

Le forum du support des applications.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2018-03-10 21:14:51

stuntboots
Membre

Version 2 Swap Buttons

Hi there!

Would it be possible to bring back the swapped source/close buttons of the previous version? I really liked them in on the opposite sides. (Close on the same side as back).

Also the copy link button now properly copies the link, however it seems to copy it like: Link Title Link. (Doubled up on the link) ideally I’d like it to just copy the link, but if not then maybe just include the link once? Hehe.

Thanks very much for the app and the update, it runs very nicely. I’ll definitely be donating!

#2 2018-03-13 07:29:36

Pascal
Administrateur

Re : Version 2 Swap Buttons

stuntboots a écrit :

Hi there!

Would it be possible to bring back the swapped source/close buttons of the previous version? I really liked them in on the opposite sides. (Close on the same side as back).

I've removed this option because all "Close" buttons are on the right in the app, so there's no reason to switch buttons in Article view. However, I've added a swipe down gesture in the tool bar to close the window wink

Also the copy link button now properly copies the link, however it seems to copy it like: Link Title Link. (Doubled up on the link) ideally I’d like it to just copy the link, but if not then maybe just include the link once?.

I haven't notice that, I'll take a look to fix this.

Thanks very much for the app and the update, it runs very nicely. I’ll definitely be donating!

Thank you smile

cool      Pascal

#3 2018-03-13 23:26:12

stuntboots
Membre

Pascal a écrit :

I've removed this option because all "Close" buttons are on the right in the app, so there's no reason to switch buttons in Article view. However, I've added a swipe down gesture in the tool bar to close the window wink

That would be great! I think I prefer it in the left corner because that's where the 'back' button is. So if I want to close an article and change feeds I press top left twice, instead of top right and then top left. Does that make sense?

#4 2018-03-16 09:35:15

Pascal
Administrateur

Yes, but most of the time, you read all the feeds before switching categories (at least, that's how I read feeds).

I suppose you also understand that in all the other view, the close button is on the right, and I need to be consistent with the interface. If I allow switching close left or right, I need to do that in all the app, which is uncommon on apps.

On iPhone, the mark all read action also close the feed view, so no need to go back.

Have you try the swipe down in the tool bar of the article view ?

cool      Pascal

#5 2018-03-21 06:29:07

stuntboots
Membre

I can’t seem to get the swipe down to work.

What you said about the close button interface consistency makes sense, however I’d counter by saying that leaving an article functions like a “Back” just as much as it does a close. And “Back” throughout the application is in the top left. wink So you could make the setting “Use ‘Back’ instead of close.” And put it in the top left, hehe.

Pied de page des forums