Forum PLUCHON.COM

Le forum du support des applications.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2016-11-25 19:46:30

Alex
Membre

Feature request - mark as read on scroll option

Hi Pascal,

Thank you for the app, it is really great.
I miss one feature that I used to have on the android version.

There was an option that when enabled would mark articles as read when you've scrolled past them in the list view.
I think technically this could be done in a way that if an option is on - when the article leaves the scrren (is scrolled past the top) - it is marked as read.

Please let me know if you think this is useful and if it's something you will consider adding to your todo list

Thanks!

Aleks

#2 2017-02-18 19:40:30

Citral
Membre

Re : Feature request - mark as read on scroll option

I agree. :-)

Alternatively, or as an add-on, maybe when viewing an item in the list you could have an option to "mark this item and above as read". When you have a list with a lot of unread items, but you can't finish them all, this would be helpful.

#3 2017-03-07 18:23:28

Pascal
Administrateur

It's not so easy. Every time an article is mark as read, a request is sent to the server.
When you tap "mark all as read", there is a special request with a list of Article ID (to avoid multiple request).
So I think that mark items when scrolling is not a good idea. "Mark this item ans above as read" is possible, but I'm not sure on how to implement that in the user interface.

cool      Pascal

#4 2017-06-04 23:39:27

Citral
Membre

Pascal a écrit :

"Mark this item ans above as read" is possible, but I'm not sure on how to implement that in the user interface.

Maybe in the menu that shows up when you swipe an item in the article list?

Pied de page des forums