Forum PLUCHON.COM

Le forum du support des applications.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2013-08-27 03:13:18

arthaey
Membre

Nombre d'articles incorrects

Le nombre d'articles est parfois incorrect. Par exemple, je suis allé au "Special" et "nouveaux articles". Le nombre d'articles a dit 1. Cependant, il a montré en fait ~10 articles quand j'ai cliqué par. (Je ne parle pas français, donc je l'ai utilisé Google Translate. Je m'excuse pour les erreurs de traduction!)

------------------------------

The article count is sometimes incorrect. For example, I went to "Special" and "Fresh articles". The article count said 1. However, it actually showed ~10 articles when I clicked through. (I don't speak French, so I have used Google Translate. I apologize for translation errors!)

#2 2013-08-27 06:10:30

Pascal
Administrateur

Re : Nombre d'articles incorrects

That's because tiny Reader don't store any data in local database and retrieve date only when tapping on the items.

When you tap "Special", TT-RSS send the counters for Special categories (getFeeds). Then when you tap on a feed, TT-RSS send all the new headiness (getHeadlines). But if there's new headlines since the GetFeeds, it shows all of them, so the counter is incorrect. It's only refresh when you mark all headlines as read or when you go back to categories.

cool      Pascal

#3 2013-08-27 06:48:06

Pascal
Administrateur

Re : Nombre d'articles incorrects

I think I can update the counter of the selected feed when I get headlines without asking to the server (just like when you mark read one of the headlines). Of course, only the selected feed counter will be update wink

cool      Pascal

Pied de page des forums