Forum PLUCHON.COM

Le forum du support des applications.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 2016-06-03 09:26:34

lingchenzi
Membre

Hope APP can be added to control the size of the font

Hi,

Thanks for you ios app. APP is very good, but it have some problem, The font is very small. I hope you can adde some function, control the sie of the font.

Thanks.

#2 2016-06-03 09:30:03

lingchenzi
Membre

Re : Hope APP can be added to control the size of the font

At the same time, I hope there is a night mode function, easy to use in the evening.

#3 2016-08-23 23:47:04

Poro546
Membre

Yes, that would be great!

#4 2016-08-26 15:16:07

Pascal
Administrateur

lingchenzi a écrit :

Hi,

Thanks for you ios app. APP is very good, but it have some problem, The font is very small. I hope you can adde some function, control the sie of the font.

Thanks.

The size of the font depends on the device. On which device do you find the font too small ?

About the night mode, I'll add this to my todo list.

cool      Pascal

#5 2017-07-09 17:28:03

Cecilia
Membre

Hi Pascal,

lately I switched to Tiny Tiny RSS and now I am proudly running my own server while being able to keep all read feeds in sync on all devices. Of course, this brought up the requirement and need for a perfekt Tiny RSS client for my iOS devices and your app tiny Reader RSS qualify highly for this purpose. At this point a big compliment for you and hopefully, you will keep up the good work. kiss

On my smaller devices, iPhone 6 and iPhone 5SE, the font indeed is too small for article previews, it would be very convenient, to have an option i.e. a-A and being able to change the font size of the article previews. The font size for the app specific menus is perfekt.

Best regards

cecilia

HINT: best solution is probably the use of the built in accessibility framework called "Larger-Text".

Dernière modification par Cecilia (2017-07-09 18:00:09)

Pied de page des forums